5 steps to your training:
- Stow jackets, bags and valuables in the central wardrobe.
- Register for your training at the administration office on the 2nd floor.
- Register at the training area.
- Pay attention to the safety instructions for your training.
- Let’s go: Good Luck!
Pay attention to your safety
and the safety of others:
- Never operate medical devices without instruction.
- Handle medical gases only with appropriate expertise.
- Protect yourself from potentially infectious materials:
Use safety goggles, protective masks, disposable gloves, disposable aprons and protective gowns.
In case of medical emergencies:
- Provide first aid: Use labeled first aid equipment.
- Contact the ambulance service: 144.
- Inform the SIM CAMPUS staff immediately
+43 316 385 72160
In case of evacuation (e.g. fire alarm):
- Keep calm and follow the instructions of the SIM CAMPUS staff.
- Leave the training areas in a calm and orderly manner in the direction of the defined collection point.
- Expect further instructions at the defined collection point.
Please also note the general instructions for the SIM CAMPUS.